A Message from the President
THE EXCHANGE CLUB OF SUGAR LAND is America’s Premier Service Club. We support our communities and make them better places to live through service programs on Americanism, Youth Empowerment, Community Service and our number one priority is the Prevention of Child Abuse.
We hold community events such as:
- Santa Exchange – WE CARE about kids, whom otherwise would not have a wonderful Christmas
- Give a Kid a Flag to Wave - WE CARE about our country and celebrate Americanism by handing out United States flags at the Fort Bend Rodeo and Houston Livestock Rodeo Parades
- Annual Spaghetti Dinner - WE CARE about non-profits in our area and help raise funds to support over 40 agencies
- Back-to-School - WE CARE about kids going back to school and work with local non-profits to provide shoes and backpacks for a great start to the school year
- The EXCAPE Center - WE CARE about parental education and support The ESCAPE Center where they teach parenting skills to prevent child abuse and how to be better parents
If you care too, would you care to join us? We’ll even buy you Breakfast!!
We enjoy the pleasure of networking, comradeship, and just plain fun each Wednesday morning at 7am at Sweetwater Country Club.
We are proud of all the things we currently do; and we invite you to join us so that together we can “IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES” for the future!